Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Belated Fashion Resolutions

About 22 weeks ago, or 154 days, I decided that I needed to stop buying new accessories and start utilizing all of the ones I currently have. Since then I have made an attempt to not wear a necklace twice until all have been worn.


Of course I don't wear a necklace everyday- in the winter I usually trade between scarves and necklaces but if the shirt has beading or a graphic I try not to over do it with the accessories.

I heard once- you should put one of everything on you like, earrings, necklace, ring, and bracelet. And then take one off.

I don't know if that is true or not- I don't personally think you can be overstyled if its your personal style.

Either way, I don't have earrings so I guess by default I follow that rule.

This years fashion resolution- while belated is coming at the perfect time, its never too late to get your style on!

What I initially loved about this idea what that it really forced me to wear certain necklaces that I bought for maybe a one time occasion.

And even better it tested me sometimes, which sounds so dramatic, and it totally wasn't THAT serious; but it made me really think about the colors that I liked together, and styles to try and new things. It made me sometimes reinvent my style so to speak.

Anyway, I have posted a few of my favorites and will continue to do so. However I can't guarantee the no repeat... I might let some of the newbies slide :)



As always, I hope you enjoyed! Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment