Friday, January 9, 2015

Friday Finds- Get the look for less

What I love about fashion, getting ready, and makeup is that sometimes it makes you feel fabulous and gives you a confidence that I think we all lose sometimes.

I wish sometimes people had this confidence all day every day, but alas that is truly wishful thinking.

I know that for me, while I can rock a no makeup look and I don't mind dressing down sometimes, the way I feel when I truly get to take my time and feel great is what I love.


Circa 2009-2012 I was loving the style of Kim Kardashian, like most people I drew some ideas from her, but now I am not digging the over the top style- it is definitely not an every girl, every day look.

Now I've discovered my own fashion sense but like to draw from what I see on TV or magazines.

I am guilty of liking about one show and following it, Once Upon a Time, but I have to admit that when I am in  a style funk- or don't know what to wear I draw some ideas from the hit show Pretty Little Liars. On and off set those girls have great style. While browsing the internet today I came across this look by Lucy Hale on the set of Pretty Little Liars and fell in love with the jacket!

Red is one of those colors, that to me, can be worn all year long.
Lucy's look is below, and I have attached where you can buy her outfit.


Lucy Hale Pretty Little Liars 5.14 Through a Glass, Darkly

Jacket| Current Elliot| $225
Top| Equipment Kyle| sold out



Now for my version of the look
Jacket| Forever 21| 32.90
Tank Top| Kohls| $26

No comments:

Post a Comment