Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Neon Trends for Winter

Winter is my favorite time of the year, but sometimes I look in my closet and I get sick of wearing the traditional black which is so timeless for Winter.
 
As I was getting ready this morning I looked through my accessories and was drawn to my neon collection. Then I started to Overthink.. Is neon appropriate for fall?
 
I immediately headed to Pintrest and discovered that shown on the runway this winter was Bright yellows and Citrine colors. I thought what a better way to brighten up the gloomy cold weather than to add a POP of color.
 
 
The clutch (pictured) is not the easiest thing to pair with everything, it looks amazing with white and grey and I have a few pieces that are interchangeable. This however  was my staple inspiration- I thought why not wear this with nude colors or black? Make this the centerpiece of my outfit- a subtle outfit with this wonderful pop was just what I needed.
 
As most of the working force know, neon is not the typical office wear- but in small doses I think the office could get used to it. So I am saving this look for my fabulous casual Friday!
 
I included more of my neon accessories in the picture below and details are to the right.
 
 

Pictured is:
JUICY COUTURE Sunshine Shimmer Madame Daydreamer Clutch in Ultra Yellow

Neon bracelets, find similar here:
neon bangles

Skull bracelet made by Rachel Eva designs can be found here

Find similar necklace 
here

No comments:

Post a Comment