Thursday, January 8, 2015

Charlotte Russe Haul

With the new year, comes new clothes. I did not make a resolution this year, but instead I started it with an "in comes the new" state of mind.

There has been a superstition that what you bring into the new year is what you will bring to yourself- this year I spend some Christmas money on new clothes.

Charlotte Russe was having an amazing sale and I picked up some great finds!

P.S- if you download the app there is a FREE SHIPPING NO MINIMUM!


I went on a blazer/sweater shopping spree and purchased 7. All of which are professional, comfortable, and stylish.

The pastel Pink is on the site with the color label of "violet" I was a little worried that the color would not be the gorgeous shell pink that was pictured... Low and behold when I opened the package everything was as pictured and fit perfectly!



I can't wait to put together some outfits! 

Hope you enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment